20131014

ASTROLOGY

Ralph Waldo Emerson had said, "Astrology is astronomy brought down to earth and applied to the affairs of man." Johannes Kepler noted, "Mother Astronomy would certainly have to suffer if the daughter Astrology did not earn bread." The origins of astrology was said, could be traced back to the 7th century BC to the days of Babylonians and Assyrians. 

Sydney Omarr carried out full-time duty as an astrologer during World War II. He insisted, "Astrology works and to me is a proven science." Adolf Hitler reportedly followed astrology. Sydney Omarr revealed the Sagittarius Winston Churchill had successfully utilized astrology during World War II with the services of astrologer Louis De Wohl.

In August 1941, Louis De Wohl told the press, "Hitler's move on Russia was a great mistake. (The date) is significant because Dr. H. Spencer-Jones, British astronomer, scoffingly remarked in 1938 that if there were anything to astrology, its students should be able to predict important events for May 11, 1941. Hitler is on the downgrade. The turning point came when Germany marched into Czechoslovakia in March 1939. We can’t predict a date for his defeat, but if the United States enters the war before next spring, he is doomed. President Roosevelt’s horoscope is perfectly beautiful. He towers above all others. A Yogi once told me a man born on the date Hitler came into power would cause his downfall. Hitler rose to power on January 30, and that is Roosevelt’s birthdate." 

Hitler reportedly told Sir Nevile Henderson before September 1939, "All my life I have wanted to be a great painter in oils. I am tired of politics, and as soon as I have carried out my program for Germany I shall take up my painting. I feel that I have it in my soul to become one of the great artists of the age and that future historians will remember me not for what I have done for Germany, but for my art.”

Blog Archive