20150429

THE OTHER SIDE

E.C. Randall, a lawyer, told the world in 1923, "There are those who say they believe that a human being entirely ceases to exist at death. There are those who say they hope that this is true. Indeed, whole systems of philosophy, who religions, have been based on this gospel of negation. Yet some psychologists question if the human mind is capable of imagining – much less desiring – a state of utter annihilation. They say that the mind can not possibly imagine anything which does not, or could not, exist in the universe; since imagination, like any other mental function, is really governed by the laws of the universe as we know them. Conversely, they argue that our minds are not capable of imagining a state, such complete nothingness, for which there can obviously be no analogy or even starting point in experience. This is held by some as proof that there must be life after death. Whether we agree with this deduction or not, it is probably true that a great many people feel subconsciously that there is an after-world of some kind; and one can scarcely believe that without having some vague idea of what it looks like." 

In 1974, author Reginald Wood told correspondent Rhonda Williams, "I was known on the other side as Seth Rhamour, my spirit name under which all my publications were written…My first visits with the beyond began with dreams. I would have a dream and there after it would continue. At the time I was a camera repairman. Sometimes I would be working at my bench, quite peaceful and alone, when I would suddenly freeze and go back to the 'other side'. There my dream would continue where it previously left off. Often I would go to my typewriter and as thoughts were transcended to me I would write up to 20 pages without knowing their content until returning here. 

"On the other side I had 4 'spirit teachers'; Father Lio, Mother Lahenne (a Hawaiian name), Leader Mark and Thasia. They taught me all the things written in my manuscripts, and conducted me through all 7 of the cosmic planes until I reached the creation itself. It is not a human being, but a human mass, much similar only having greater spectrum color, to our sun. There are 3 revolving rings moving east and west, and 3 moving north and south. When I was taken to this mass, it was a transmission of thoughts from the intelligence within the mass. It said, 'From where cometh thou, oh small one,' and showed me books with hieroglyphical type writing. What it said proceeding this shook me from my head to my feet. 'The earth from whence you come is, one of my favorite gardens!' This intelligence said to me, 'When I have finished here, I have to go and report to my father so he can report to his father.'

"In my opinion the present chaotic conditions of this world have been brought about by witches and satanic cults that have projected ideas related to black magic towards the people. The younger generation is more willing to accept these views because they are tangible. Not all witches are evil. Some are 'white witches' and are directing their powers toward the good of their fellow man. There are numerous misleading ideas stemming from so much propaganda about these 'black magic cults.' No true witch is going to expose his or her secrets in a paperback book.

"Once I was sittng in the idle seat on an airplane. My wife was by the window, and another passenger to my right, I began to feel each pain he had. My back was aching, my head hurting and I felt weak. This had happened before so I moved to another seat. I was alright then….I was born in England and raised as a Catholic. Since my experiences began though, I am agnostic.

"The power of positive thinking is dangerous. Dynamite! If someone were to use this power with demonistic intentions it could destroy a nation. If evil thoughts are being sent to a person, by the law of retribution they can be sent back to whomever they originated with. This would not be harmful. 

"Reincarnation occurs when an earth-bound spirit enters someone's body only after they are dead. For instance, if someone were to die on an operating table an earthbound spirit could enter that body before the person was known to be dead. When they awaken their whole personality may be different. Incarnation takes place when an earthbound spirit penetrates some of its characteristics to a being for a specific reason. For example, a young child is playing the piano with one finger, note by note but the vibrations coincide with those of a spirit, who was a concert pianist, the child could receive the characteristics of the spirits' talent and become a prodigy.

"I have never received, nor wanted, any money for my work. I feel I am a messenger for the spirit world and it is my responsibility to expose the beyond to others." Back in 1970, Marcus Bach, an authority on religions told one student at the Albright College campus, "Spiritualism is a new dimension of life. Your generation is experiencing a new depth of perception and life. A depth which my generation didn't have. The element of faith, is the art of religion. Explore outer space and you come face to face with the God of the Universe. Explore the inner life, and you find the God of the human heart."

Blog Archive